Do you know the warning signs of arthritis?:
- Pain or soreness during or after movement/ activity
- Joint may feel stiff and difficult to move when you first get moving.
- Skin around the joints may appear red, swollen, and warm to the touch.
Approximately 1 in 7 (50million) Americans are afflicted with osteoarthritis and limited from doing their favorite activities.
At The Get Well Center in Scottsdale, Arizona we will run the appropriate tests--blood tests, xrays, to make the appropriate diagnosis and select the best natural approach to achieve improvement in Your conditions/ activities.
The Alternative Natural Treatments may involve:
- Acupuncture for arthritis to restore the vital blood and energy flow to the joints for repair
- Chiropractic for arthritis to restore normal blood circulation, alignment, and motion to the spine and other joints to prevent the premature breakdown of a joint from wear and tear.
- Specific vital nutrient support to assist repair and recovery.
- Specific diet guidance and support
- Spinal Decompression for degenerative spinal conditions by bringing blood and nutrients to the spinal joint and hydrating the discs for repair and recovery.
- Herbal or homeopathic remedies
- Yoga Therapy
- Home care instructions